The Bonding Books

The Bonding is the first in a series of books about everyday people mingled with magic and love.
Get entangled in the complicated world of Lillian Tempest, a young, ordinary girl who just happens to be a witch, and not a very good one at that.
Her destiny,her life is all laid out and there's nothing she can do to change it...

Saturday 6 April 2013

Hope is on her way

I've done it, after months of slogging trying to find the time to write. I have just uploaded Hope Hawthorn and The Hells Hounds :) to Amazon.

One thing that is worrying me, is that the cover didn't come up on the preview page, but I hope that's just a snag.
If not I will re-upload. maybe the size is wrong.

But how utterly exciting !!

I am so happy with Hope, it feels like a good book, I just hope others agree. There are two more as she had two more years, which will obviously be much more Wolfy, as we see her adjusting to being what she was meant to be...
Oh and your'll meet Greyson...swoon he is so dreamy...Hope you love him guys xxx

‘Her hot breath formed a shuddering cloud as she tried to breathe quietly; she didn’t want to scream, to draw attention. Her hands were flat out on the hard ground as she shivered on all fours like a beast as she waited for the wolf to take hold, to consume her.'

No comments:

Post a Comment